Thank you for your interest in the Three Seas Summit and Business forum in Riga this June!
We kindly ask you to carefully read the information below.
- There will be one working session of the Three Seas Initiative at Heads of State and/or Government-level. The 3SI Business forum will span two days on 20-21 June and include a presidential panel, an investment panel, and several industry discussions. More details about the press programme will be made available online closer to the event.
- Due to COVID-19 safety measures, media access to Summit and Business forum events will be restricted to very limited pools.
- All summit media events will be transmitted live by the Summit Host Broadcaster to the media centre, online and via satellite. All Forum events will be live streamed online. In addition to this, the footage of the first day’s events featuring the presidential and investment panels will be available live via satellite. However, please note that remote participation (e.g. questions at the press conference) in the media events won’t be possible.
- In order to comply with COVID-19 safety measures, the organizers allow a limited number of media representatives to cover the event in person, in accordance with the physical space available.
- Media representatives wishing to cover the Summit and/or Forum in person will have to register by visiting the “Media registration” link below. The deadline for registration and application for media accreditation for attendance in person is no later than Tuesday 31 May 2022 at 23:59 (Riga time).
Media accreditation is closed.In case of any inquiries, please, contact email@example.comMedia handbook is available here.