Already tomorrow, on 14 April, a virtual discussion about the “Financing regional security: An update on the Three Seas Initiative Investment Fund” will be held to provide a comprehensive overview on the progress of the Three Seas Initiative Investment Fund.
The event is organized by The Atlantic Council’s Europe Centre, gathering experts from the State institutions financial sector companies as well as representatives from the 3SIIF:
- Beata Daszyńska-Muzyczka, President of the Management Board at Polish Development Bank BGK
- Adam Hitchcock, Board Member at Sovereign Infrastructure Group
- Amb. Georgette Mosbacher, Co-Chair of Three Seas Programming at Europe Centre
- Atlantic Council and Former US Ambassador to the Republic of Poland
- Joe Philipsz, Senior Investment Director at Amber Infrastructure Group
- Amb. Andris Teikmanis, Head of the Chancery at the Office of the President of the Republic of Latvia.
Welcome address will be given by James L. Jones, Jr., Executive Chairman Emeritus and Former National Security Advisor to the President of the United States.
During the discussions, experts will focus on:
- Resilience and economic potential of the region;
- Role of the 3SI Investment Fund;
- Development of sustainable, trusted and inclusive connectivity;
- Upcoming 3SI Summit and Business Forum in Riga.
Additionally, the discussion will act as an opportunity to further explore collaboration opportunities between the United States and Central Europe to reinforce the economic strength and vitality of the region.
Learn more and register for the event here: https://bit.ly/3Ob3exO